Q&A KHAOSAN TOKYO KABUKI
– Kabuki is highly recommended to 3-4 people group. Please have a pleasant time at our gorgeous rooms with a private shower and toilet!
Are all facilities shared?
– Each room has its own shower and toilet inside the room.Other facilities such as living room, TV, the Internet, kitchen and refrigerator are shared.
Do I have to bring my own shampoo, soap, towels etc. ?
– We have soap and shampoo in each rooms for guests. We also have towels to rent at reception by 50JPY.
How can I wash my clothes? Do you have a washing machine?
– We have washing machines (200yen) and a dryer (100yen) in our guest house, free detergent is also available.
Can I rent a bicycle at your hostel?
– We don’t rent a bicycle, but there is a pubic rental bicycle service near our guest house. They rent you a bicycle by 300yen for 24hrs.
Can I access to the Internet with my laptop?
– You can access to the Internet with our free Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN) service.
Is there any convenience store near your hostel?
– There are 24hr open convenience stores, 100yen shop, super markets, post office and banks near our guest house. (All are in 3 min walk.)
Do you have a curfew?
– We lock the door for security, but we provide a pin-cord for opening the door, so you can come back to the hostel anytime you want. If you come back late night, please be considerate of other guests who would like to sleep.
Which countries are guests from?
– Our guests are from many countries such as the United States, Canada, Colombia, Uruguay, Australia, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Thailand, Sri Lanka, India, Mongolia, the Philippines, England, France, Italy, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Finland, Egypt etc.