– Eligible to legally work in Japan: Working holiday visa holders, student visa holders (with permission to engage in other activities), permanent residency holders, etc.
– Able to work minimum 3 days/week (Priority on applicants who can work as many days as possible).
– Minimum 1 month commitment (priority on long term workers).
Cleaning the hostel facilities (bed making, cleaning various places such as toilets, baths, kitchen, etc.).
– 3 – 5 hours during 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
– Priority on applicants who can work on Saturdays and Sundays.
– Fixed working days negotiable.
– Tokyo: 1,000 yen (950 yen during the probationary period.)
– Osaka, Kyoto and Hokkaido: 1,000 yen (900 yen during the probationary period.)
– Atami: 950 yen (900 yen during the probationary period.)
– Transportation compensation: Up to 1,000yen/day
– Paid vacation applicable.
– Staff dormitory available depending on the area and season (Tokyo and Kyoto have no availabilities). Please notify us if you wish to live in the dormitory upon application.
– Osaka, Kyoto, Hokkaido, Atami
■How to apply:
Email the following information to your desired contact person:
(1) Your Name
(2) Your visa status
(3) Your age
(4) Your current residence address
(5) Your telephone number or other form of contact addresses that are reachable during the day time.
(6) Desired time period (start and finish dates)
(7) Reasons for application
– Ami in charge of Namba, Osaka: ami.hashizume★khaosan-tokyo.com
– Ping in charge of Ten’noji, Osaka: ping.lee★khaosan-tokyo.com
– Sidonie in charge of Kyoto: sidonie.viautour★khaosan-tokyo.com
– Masa in charge of Sapporo, Hokkaido: sapporo★khaosan-tokyo.com
– Yuji in charge of Chitosé, Hokkaido: yuji★khaosan-tokyo.com
– Ryota in charge of Atami, Shizuoka: ryota★khaosan-tokyo.com
*Replace ★ to @.