Q&A KHAOSAN KYOTO THEATER
◆From what time can I check in? What time do I have to check out by?
– You can check in starting from 3pm. Check out by 11am.
◆Can you hold my luggage before I check in?
– We can hold your luggage before you check in. Please come to reception with any luggage you would like us to hold.
◆After I check out can you hold my luggage?
– We can hold your luggage after you check out until 10pm.
◆Can I mail luggage to the hostel?
– Yes you can. Please make sure that you send it with the same name as your reservation and have it arrive on the day that you will check in. Please pay for it upon sending.
◆Is there a curfew?
– We will lock the entrances at night, however customers staying in the hostel can enter at any time by entering a password.
◆Are there washing machines and dryers available?
– We have coin laundry machines available for guests. The washing machine costs 200 yen and the dryer costs 100 yen. Detergent prepared for free.
◆Is there Wi-Fi?
– Yes, there is free wifi available throughout the building.
◆Is there a convenience store nearby?
– Yes, there is a convenience store about a 3 minute walk from the hostel.
◆Is it possible to cook inside the hostel?
– Yes, we have a shared kitchen inside the hostel. You can bring any ingredients, food, and/or drinks into the hostel.
◆Is there a parking lot?
– We do not have a parking lot. Please use a nearby coin operated parking lot.
◆Can I smoke inside the hostel?
– Inside is non-smoking. Please use the designated smoking area.
◆What will happen if I am late for the check in time.
– There is no problem as long as you check in before 2am. If you will check in after 2am please contact the hostel.
◆If I arrive before my check in time is it possible to check in?
– You can check in anytime after 3pm. (Until 2am)