Q&A KHAOSAN TOKYO SAMURAI
Do you have a curfew?
– We will lock the door for security, but we provide a pin-cord for opening the door, so you can come back to the hostel anytime you want to. If you come back late night, please be considerate of other guests who would like to sleep.
Can I access to the Internet with my laptop?
– You can access to the Internet with our free Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN) service.
Is there any convenience store near your hostel?
– There are 24hr open convenience stores, 100yen shop, super markets, post office and banks near our hostel.
Can I rent a bicycle at your hostel?
– We don’t rent a bicycle, but there is a pubic rental bicycle service near our guest house. They rent you a bicycle by 300yen for 24hrs.
Can I make a reservation over the phone?
– We are sorry we only accept online reservation. Please make a reservation from here.
Is there security locker provided in dorm room?
– Yes, we provide security locker for valuables for each guests in dorm room.
Do you provide amenities? (towel / shampoo / body soap / adapter etc.)
・Towel – 50JPY for rent
・Toothbrush – 50JPY for sale
・Razor – 50JPY for sale
・Adapter – 500JPY for sale
・Detergent for laundry – free
・Shampoo/Body soap – free at bathroom
Do you have a washing machine?
– We have washing machines (200yen) and a dryer (100yen) in our guest house, free detergent is also available.