Q&A KHAOSAN TOKYO ORIGINAL
– There are convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, and 100YEN shops nearby.
– There are the biggest supermarket and 100YEN shop in Asakusa within 10min walk from our hostel. (You could get anything from these 2 shops!)
Is there any bank? Where do I exchange and withdraw money?
– Banks (Around Asakusa station, and withdrawal via ATM and money exchange are avaialble.)
– Post office (It’s right behind our hostel and just 30 sec walk. Money exchange and withdrawal via ATM are available.)
– Seven Eleven (24 hours available ATM for withdrawal.)
Is Internet available in your hostel? How about WI-FI?
– There are 3 computers in the living room. (Free of charge, 24hours)
– Free WI-FI access is also available at any floors in our hostel.
Do you provide linens? Does room fare include them?
– Room fare includes linens such as pillow case, bed sheets, and blankets.
(Bathtowel is available at reception : 50JPY)
Is there curfew in Khaosan Tokyo Original?
– There is no curfew in our hostel, yet be considerate for other guests during the night time.
Is there any coin-operated laundry nearby or in your hostel?
– A coin-operated washing machine is available on the 3rd floor in our hostel. (11:00 – 20:00)
– There are hangers for clothing on the roof top. (8:00 – 21:00)
– There are laundromats with dryers nearby. It is located in 10 min walk from our hostel. (200YEN / Wash)
Do you provide amenities such as shampoo, soap, and etc… ?
– We have free shampoo and soap. If you need anything more, you could get anything at 100YEN shop within 5 minute walk.
Is there any rental bisycle service available?
– There is a public rental bisycle service, and it’s 3 min walk from our hostel.
– Rate : 200 YEN / Day: 500 YEN / Week
Where are the guests from?
– Our guests are from many countries such as Japan, Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Austria Germany, Switzerland, China, the United States, Canada, Thailand, South Korea, Egypt, Colombia, Britain, Prans, Italy, Poland, India, Finland, Sri Lanka, Uruguay, the Philippines, Mongolia and more…
Is that OK if it is my first time to come to Japan?
– Don’t worry about it, and be happy. We are looking forward to seeing you.
Is there any event or party in your hostel? What’s on it?
– It’s not on every night. Once in a month regularly and various kinds of parties we take place. ( Seasonal parties such as Christmas, Halloween, New year etc… )
– For further information, ask staff and check up Event notice board.