Q&A KHAOSAN TOKYO ORIGAMI
– Please contact us before check in if you wish to check in after 9pm. origami★khaosan-tokyo.com (Replace ★ for @)
Can I send my package to your hostel?
– We will be happy to receive your package at the reception before you check in.
Please make sure that there is your booking name, number and check in date written on your package so that we will be able to notice it is yours and we don’t receive package by cash-on-delivery so the shipping charge must be paid in advance.
If I book more than one person, can we stay in the same dorm room?
– We will try to arrange for all of you to stay in one room as you requested.
However, please kindly understand there is a possibility you will have to stay in separate rooms due to a lack of availability.
Please book private room(s) if you wish to be certain that everyone in your group is going to stay in the same room.
Do you have a curfew?
– We will lock the door for security, but we provide a pin-cord for opening the door, so you can come back to the hostel anytime you want to. If you come back late night, please be considerate of other guests who would like to sleep.
Can I access to the Internet with my laptop?
You can access to the Internet with our free Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN) service.
Is there any convenience store near your hostel?
– There are 24hr open convenience stores, 100yen shop, super markets, post office and banks near our hostel.
Can I rent a bicycle at your hostel?
– We don’t rent a bicycle, but there is a pubic rental bicycle service near our guest house. They rent you a bicycle by 300yen for 24hrs.
Can I make a reservation over the phone?
– We are sorry we only accept online reservation. Please make a reservation from here.
Is there security locker provided in dorm room?
Yes, we provide security locker for valuables for each guests in dorm room.
Do you provide amenities? (towel / shampoo / body soap / adapter etc.)
・Towel – 100JPY for rent
・Toothbrush – 50JPY for sale
・Razor – 50JPY for sale
・Adapter – 500JPY for sale
・Detergent for laundry – free
・Shampoo/Body soap – free at bathroom
Do you have a washing machine?
– We have washing machines (200yen) and a dryer (100yen) in our guest house, free detergent is also available.