Q&A KHAOSAN TOKYO LABORATORY
– No. We lock the door for security, but we provide a pin-cord for opening the door, so you can come back to the hostel anytime you want to. If you come back late night, please be considerate of other guests who would like to sleep.
I will be arriving late, how can I check in?
– Please inform us by email in advance if you will arrive after 2am.
Can I leave our bags before check in? (and after check out)
– If you arrive before 3pm, you can leave your luggage in our storage area from 6am when the reception opens. Go explore Tokyo, or hang out in our common space until your room is available,
– We also allow you to use all of our facilities including showers, bathrooms, Wifi, computers.
– We also offer lockers for guests to use on the first floor.
Do you accept deliveries?
– We are able to accept deliveries. Please inform us by email in advance and clearly write down the reserved name and the arrival date on your parcels, which we need to check against the booking.
Do I have to bring my own shampoo, soap, towels etc. ?
– have soap and shampoo in each rooms for guests. We also rent towels at reception for 50JPY.
Do you have age restriction?
– We are afraid that we can not accommodate children under 10 years old in any dormitory room. Please book private room to stay with children.
*All children under 4 years stay at no extra charge when using existing beds.
*All children aged 4 or over stay at adult rate even when using existing beds.
Can I access to the Internet with my laptop?
– You can access to the Internet with our free Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN) service.