Q&A KHAOSAN KANAZAWA FAMILY HOSTEL
– No, we don’t. If you come here by car, please park it in a toll parking lot nearby.
Do you have a curfew?
– We will lock the door for security, but we provide a pin-cord for opening the door, so you can come back to the hostel anytime you want. If you come back late night, please be considerate of other guests who would like to sleep.
Can I access to the Internet with my laptop?
– You can access to the Internet with our free Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN) service.
Is there any convenience store near your hostel?
– There are 24hr open convenience store (international ATM is also available at this store) near our hostel.
Can I rent a bicycle at your hostel?
– We have some free rental bicycle (8am-9pm). Deposit is 1000 yen per person / per day.
Can I make a reservation over the phone?
– We are sorry we only accept online reservation. Please make a reservation from here.
Is there security locker provided in dorm room?
– Yes, we provide security locker for valuables for each guests in dorm room.
Do you provide amenities? (towel / shampoo / body soap / adapter etc.)
Towel – 50 JPY for rent
Toothbrush – 50 JPY for sale
Razor – 50 JPY for sale
Adapter – 500 JPY for sale
Bicycle Rental – 200 JPY
Detergent for laundry – free
Shampoo/Body soap – free at bathroom
Do you have a washing machine?
– We have washing machines (200yen) and a dryer (100yen). Free detergent is also available.